Call for Submission
Aims and Scope:
The Taiwan International ESP Journal is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by the Taiwan ESP Association. The journal has been listed in TCI-HSS, ACI and accepted by Scopus. Its primary objective is to disseminate scholarly information on research and development in the field of English for Specific Purposes worldwide, and to bridge between theory and practice. The journal welcomes year-round submissions and contributions that address the common professional concerns of both practitioners and researchers. It is published biannually—in the middle and end of the year.
(1) articles up to 7000 words that focuses primarily on the following areas of inquiry and development in ESP:
(2)forums up to 3500 words that discuss researchers’ and practitioners’ reflection on their current ESP pedagogical practices.
- Establish the empirical or conceptual framework for ESP
- Describe ESP instructional context, pedagogical objectives
- Provide details of how ESP has evolved with paradigm, ideology, or tools
- Comment on the challenges encountered and on the suggestions
- Propose a policy based on a constructive and clear rationale to promote ESP education
Submission of articles and forums: